jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Introducing myself


Aim of task: Apart from building trust, knowing each other is also an important part of building a group that can work as a team.

Description of task: For the introducing ourselves exercise, we had to write, in separates pieces of paper:

  1. Why we chose theater?

  2. Our name and several adjectives that describe ourselves.

  3. A picture we can identify ourselves with.

Then, we put all of these in one place with an object that we brought to class, which was supposed to represent ourselves. I had a wristband that my third year left me here. Then, we looked at the other person's papers and objects.

Reflection: It was nice to know what other people had written on their papers. There were some things I would have never guessed about them. It was a very nice thing to do, to get to know how everyone sees themselves. It was also a good feeling of "knowing the environment" that I had at that moment, after one week of arriving a completely new environment.

Conclusion: I can say I did not only got to know other people but myself too. Now I can know everybody else's personality and I will now how to work with them if problems arise. I think that it is a very important thing when working as a team. I'm glad I'm working with these people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario